Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
Go to IMDB and find quotes for each of them.
Or go to Google, because, frankly, IMDB is missing some of the best.
Post the quotes.
When someone guesses the movie, add the movie name and the person who got it right.
(No fair using IMDB - or Google - to find the answer.)
Ravenous - duncang
1) K: What are you cooking?
I: It's, uh... stew.
K: Need any help?
I: No, no, no. Perhaps later you might... contribute.
DOG SOLDIERS, ye fucks, GO WATCH IT - duncang
2) W: We are now up against live, hostile targets. So, if Little Red Riding Hood should show up with a bazooka and a bad attitude, I expect you to chin the bitch.
Terminator - belly78750
3) D: Hey, buddy, did you just see a real bright light?
Boondock Saints - duncang
4) S: Television. Television is the explanation for this - you see this in bad television. Little assault guys creeping through the vents, coming in through the ceiling - that James Bond shit never happens in real life! Professionals don't do that!
Grosse Pointe Blank - duncang
5) M: What are you doing here?
U: I'm doing a double shift. What does it look like?
M: How long have you worked here?
U: A couple months.
M: Is the manager here? Do you have a supervisor?
U: No. They...
M: [Interrupting] How long have they worked here?
U: I'm not tellin' you.
M: Yeah? Where do you live?
U: I'm not tellin' you that, either.
M: Where does your manager live? Who - I used to - Where - W-what are you doing here?
U: I work here.
M: What are you doing here?
U: I work here.
M: And how long have you worked here?
U: Only a couple months.
M: All right, all right. What's done is done. Just forget about the whole thing.
Pee Wee's Big Adventure - dernogg
6) P: Good morning, P.
P: Good morning, Mr. Breakfast!
P: Can I have some Mr. T cereal?
P: I pity the foo' that don't eat Mr. T cereal!
The Hudsucker Proxy - dernogg
7) A: I used to think you were a swell guy. Well, to be honest, I thought you were an imbecile. But then I figured out you WERE a swell guy... A little slow, maybe, but a swell guy. Well, maybe you're not so slow, But you're not so swell either. And it looks like you're an imbecile after all!
Plunkett & Macleane - duncang
8) M: What rhymes with Rebecca?
P: Pecker. How's your old, uh...?
M: Ah. Much better. Thank you.
M: Yes. You know, I think it's actually got bigger, if you can imagine such a thing.
P: I'd rather not.
Real Genius - duncang
9) M: You know, um, something strange happened to me this morning...
C: Was it a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?
C: Why am I the only one who has that dream?
Ginger Snaps - duncang
10) P: (brings cake in) G's very favorite. Congratulations sweetie. You know you can ask me anything.
G: (points at B) You're so dead.
B: I didn't.
P: Our little girl's a young woman now.
Strange Days - duncang
11) L: See... I can get you what you want, I can. I can get you anything, you just have to talk to me, you have to trust me. You can trust me, 'cause I'm your priest, I'm your shrink... I am you main connection to the switchboard of the soul. I'm the magic man... Santa Claus of the subconscious. You say it, you think it, you can have it.
Rosencrantz and Guidenstern are Dead - duncang
12) R: Do you think Death could possibly be a boat?
G: No, no, no... Death is "not." Death isn't. Take my meaning? Death is the ultimate negative. Not-being. You can't not be on a boat.
R: I've frequently not been on boats.
G: No, no... What you've been is not on boats.
Cemetery Man - belly78750
13) F: The Living Dead and the dying living are all the same. Cut from the same cloth. But disposing of dead people is a public service, whereas you're in all sorts of trouble if you kill someone while they're still alive.
Juno - duncang
14) B: Like I'd marry you, you'd be the meanest wife ever ok? And I know that you weren't bored that day. Because there was a lot of stuff on tv and The Blair Witch Project was coming on Stars and you were like, "I haven't seen this since it came out and so we should watch it," but oh no we should just make out instead la la la...
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly - belly78750
15) T: [trying to read a note] "See you soon, id...” "id...” "ids...”
M: [taking the note] "Idiots". It's for you.
Current Mood: weird